Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random Question #2

Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?


I do believe in the death penalty. I really believe it. I know and believe it pretty well because i am Chinese, i born in China and grew up in there so i know all the truths and facts about my country, China. In my country China, those people, the offenders who got caught and the polices would put them in the jail. And the offenders would be lock up in the jail for a long time. The time they need to be lock up in the jail and their punishments are based on their own crime cases and how they behave in the jail after lock up. But if some of the offenders' cases are very horrible, inexcusable and intolerable, they would be kill by the gun shoot by the polices. So when some people get into some very big troubles like killing others, they have to be kill by the polices. So that's why i believe in the death penalty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment