Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Question #104

If you were a parent, would you let your kids eat donuts and candy for breakfast every day?  Why or why not?
 


If i was a parent, i would never let my kids eat donuts and candy for breakfast everyday. My kids can eat donuts and candy for breakfast sometimes like once or twice a week. And if i was a parent, i would prefer to have Chinese food everyday for every meal and cook Chinese food for my family especially for my kids. I prefer to let my kids have Chinese food for every meal because Chinese food is my favorite food, every Chinese people love them very much. For me, it tastes the best and the most tasty food in the world. And there is one thing very important is that the Chinese food is very healthy, it is much more healthy than American food or other kinds of food. I think it is the most healthy food in the world. That's why China has the biggest and the most population in the world because Chinese people eat healthy food and we may have healthier or stronger bodies and we may have longer life, longer livings. Healthy food is very good for your body, and also it is very helpful. You can be stronger and stronger if you always eat healthy food and that is why i would not let my kids eat donuts and candy for breakfast everyday. Donuts and candy is not really healthy and you would get many fats from those stuff if you keep eating them everyday. Your body would become fatter and fatter, and do you want your kids become fatter and fatter as little pigs? I don't think so. And the most important thing is that the candy and donuts are not healthy, it would make your kid's body weaker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment