Monday, May 7, 2012

Random Question #77

Your friend is an artist. His/her latest work is absolutely awful.  He/She wants your opinion.  What do you say?
 

If my friend is an artist, his/her latest work is absolutely awful, he/she wants my opinion, i would say something very nice to my friend because i don't want them to feel bad about themselves and their artworks. I don't want to hurt their feelings. I really hate to see my friends feel listless, sad, or lost their confident in themselves. So i always say something nice to others when i talk to other people, i don't want to hurt others' feelings because of what i have say to them. Even his/her latest work is absolutely awful, i would try to make them feel good about themselves because it is better to trust yourself and have your best confident in yourself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment