Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Random Question #96

In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?













In conversations, i am sure i am the kind of person who always tend to listen more. I am the kind of person who always being so quiet, so nervous, embarrass and shy around people especially when i meet some strangers. Many people know me pretty well, they think i am too quiet and they hardly hear me say a word in front of everyone or talk to someone. But i tend to listen more in the conversations and i think i am a perfect listener and audience for everyone. Everyone can talk to me, they can tell me whatever they want and whenever they want, they can share everything to me if they want. If you are happy and you want to share your happiness to me, i will feel happy for you. If you are sad, i will feel sad for you. I will be very quiet and listen to you very carefully. See, I am a perfect listener, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment