Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Random Question #6

What’s one thing you’d change about your neighborhood?



In China, my neighborhood is an old woman. She always nice to my whole family. She is a very kindly lady. I always call her ''Grandma''. She is really nice to me. If she cook some tasty traditional chinese food, she won't forget to call me to her house and share her food with me, or she just take some trays of food to my house and share with my whole family. What a kindly lady she is! She has a very nice family also. Her son is a good Navy, her daughter works in a big company far away from her house and she does a white-collar job, Her husband is a kind of chinese traditional opera actor. So everyone say she has a really nice life, she don't have to work, take care of her children or worry about the economic of the incomings. But i know she is very lonely, she is more lonely than anyone because every time when i walk pass by her house, i can see she sits on the sofa by herself in a black house, eat or watch television. Can you imagine a old woman always live in a black house, do everything by herself except some of her friends visit her? From that day on, i often visit her, go to her house and talk, eat or watch television with her if i am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment