Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Question #10

What something you fake all the time?
I never fake anything all the time. I think all the people should be honest to everyone and do not lie to anyone. But only one thing i fake sometimes is my age. And i don't think this is such a big problem. But sometimes people would make fun of someone's age if they find he/she is older than them and they may laugh and say:'' He-he, you are older than us, you will die before us! he-he!'' And they will laugh and shout to everyone so that everyone can hear about it. That is very annoying. I don't think this is a problem and in China, many girls say:'' Age is a girl's biggest secret.'' I keep my age as a secret it doesn't mean i am old. I just don't want anyone who is younger than me make fun of me because of my age. 

2 comments:

  1. awww tina there is nothing wrong with being older or younger than anyone everybody is going to die anyway weather they like it or not younger people can die way before older people because of many reasons =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always fake crying to make a joke!

    ReplyDelete