Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Question #7

You just got a full scholarship to two colleges: one is in New York City, the other is in California.  Which one would you choose?  Explain.



If i just got a full scholarship to two colleges: one in New York City, the other is in California. I would choose the one is in New York City because i live in New York City, i don't want to go to some schools that far away from my house or they are not in New York City. California is too far from here and i have to take the plane to get over there. I really hate that. And another reason that i don't want to go to the college is in California because if i go to that college in California, i must live in there or live in the school but my family all live in New York City, i can hardly meet my family and they can hardly visit me also because if i want to meet my family and visit them, i have to take the plane to get to New York or California. It really bother and make me tired. And the airplane ticket is expensive, it spend many money.

1 comment: